The official stuff… Made a reservation and now you can’t keep it? Things happen – sometimes you can’t get away when you thought. We’ll try to make it as easy a possible for you.
- A non refundable deposit of $300 is processed at the time the booking is made to guarantee your reservation. The balance is charged 30 days prior to arrival
- Reservations are guaranteed upon receipt of the deposit and a copy of your booking folio will be emailed to you for your files. We will honor your reservation by not offering your Dates / Cottage to anyone else.
Our Cancellation Policy:
- Our Cancellation Policy is 30 days for Cottages, so please be sure to call within that time period or send us an email if you are not able to keep your reservation. We will confirm your cancellation with a written email for your files along with your confirmation number.
- If you cancel with less than 30 days for Cottages, wwe will fully charge for all nights for which we are unable to secure a replacement booking. We will issue a full refund, less the non refundable deposit fee provided we are able to rent the Cottage to another guest for the entire reserved period.
- Please note the cancellation policy also applies to reservations booked with Gift Certificates. ”No Shows” and unscheduled early departures are subject to full payment for all nights reserved.
- Since our reservation and cancellation policies must be more restrictive than a large hotel, we recommend you consider traveler’s insurance to protect your vacation. A cancellation is very disappointing to both the guests who have decided to cancel and the owners of Tree House Cottage. In most instances, we will have turned away other guests who would have reserved the cottage for your dates.
Traveling with your Pets:
- Sorry we no NOT accept pets except service dogs. For the benefit of future guests we do a thorough steam clean at our expense costing $150-$200 after any service dog stays.
- There was previously a reference to a Sechelt by-law concerning pets which we inherited with the website when we purchased this property in 2015. We have no idea if this web content was correct or not we had listed it in good faith.